- Extra Slim OD of 36mm fits under lever shifters and brake lever housings
- Uses 3 pin JST-SM connector (compatible with CA V3) or yellow HIGO female connector for Bafang BBS
- Cable Length 140 cm (JST CA) or 35 cm (Bafang BBS)
- Comes with matching left side grip
- Safe split grip twist throttle design, only inside 1/3rd rotates
First put the throttle on the handlebars, on the outside there is an Allen screw for tightening.
Note, this throttle secures to the ID (inside diameter) of the tubing, not the outside. For bicycles with aluminum handlebars that have too much wall thickness interior expansion bolt will not fit in. The handlebar tube ID must be at least 17mm. If you have less, you can remove some throttle material with a driller. Use a long M5 screw with a nut and turn the driller anti clockwise on a file.