Free Shipping: On all orders over $100
The first thing you’ll notice about this e-bike is the power and torque.
From the moment you blip the throttle, it just rockets forward.
The combination of fat tires and full suspension mean that you’re riding on the bicycle equivalent of a memory foam mattress, especially when you drop the tire pressure. The ride is pretty darn cushy.
Dual Suspension/Dual Motor/Dual Battery
With 1500 watts of power, the EUNORAU DEFENDER S was designed to defeat all kinds of terrain and weather conditions, even being able to carry additional weight. This electric bike model is especially popular for the hunting enthusiasts; having the strength to pull or carry the game back to your vehicle.
The EXA rear suspension sets the Eunorau DEFENDER-S apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
RST Suspension Fork
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
This removable battery system is a game changer that offersunmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
With this 9 speed freewheel, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
The side aluminum bash guard on this Defender-S model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place.
Turn the switch to the left to get the front motor to start; turn it to the right to get the rear motor going. When the switch is in the middle, you’ll hear the monster dual motors roar!
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad.The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level ect. With waterproof connectors, the display is an important tool that defines an great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valueable to know when cycling.
Have the bike for two weeks now great out of the box no problems no codes plenty of power if I have to make a complaint throttle is a little touchy and I wish it had cruise control
It took little over three months for delivery. But we’ll worth the wait. I live in Imperial Beach, California literally across from Rad e-bike store. I rode your competition before purchasing “Defender-S”. I did my homework researching Super 73, Rad, and others.What sold me was full suspension, Dual motors and Batteries. Spending little extra and getting all amenities I was looking for was worth the wait. Thanks
I can't rave enough about my Defender-S. It's fast, takes me up the hills I want to go up (at 20+ mph), and the battery lasts for days.
Defender-S - Dual Motor
In my honest opinion I have to say “Love the torque and the speed when is on all wheel drive mode and also the looks of this Ebike is beautiful” Enjoy very much riding the bike. I had no damage issues with the shipping. Awesome Ebike, amazing speed and great price. Great customer service and support.
- Battery: 48V/15Ah + Optional Battery(Dual battery design)
- Range: 130+ km (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG Cells + second battery 17Ah)
- Hub Motor: 48V750W+750W BAFANG motor with 80 N.m+80 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 136 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 159~193 cm
- Maximum Speed: 48 km/h
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V 22A * 2
- Display: New C3 colorful display+F/R motor switch
- Weight: 38 kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tyres: KENDA sport tyres 26" x 4.0"
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic disc brake levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Shifter: SHIMANO ALIVIO 9 speed gear shift system
- Brake Rotor:EUNORAU design 180MM hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Stem: EUNORAU TDS-D507G-8FOV
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: Shimano 11-34T
- Fork: RST GUIDE 75mm Travel suspension fork
- Shock: EXA KS582，165L
- Saddle: JUSTGK TTZ003 Saddle, Height to Ground 90-105 cm
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061 full suspension
- Front Light: 40 lux LED light
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 44Tasluminum chain wheel with protection
- Rims: 26 inch black alloy wheels
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
What Online Reviewers Say