Estimated Delivery:Jun 09 - Jun 13
Free Shipping: On all orders over $100
"Commuter bike, comfort ride"
I’ve talked a good amount recently about torque sensors, and that’s because they’re a pretty awesome piece of kit on electric bikes.
If you actually like to pedal your e-bike (as opposed to just using the throttle), then a torque sensor makes the pedal assist feel much more natural and intuitive.
Suspension Front Fork
It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
250W Rear-Mounted Motor
A hub motor in the Rear wheel can crank out a continuous 250 watts of power. Let you feel the passion and enjoy the pleasure of cycling.
The harder you pedal, the more power it gives to the motor. It will make your riding experience more exciting, letting you travel further, and allow you to go faster in comparison to the average commuter bicycle.
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage ect. With waterproof connectors, the display is an important tool that defines an great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valueable to know when cycling.
In addition to the Intellegent LCD Display comes an APP where you can sync information. It holds useful smart functions: calorie tracking, trip records, social networking and OTA updates.
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
Powered using the main battery pack and controlled by the display. Efficient electric lights ensure your riding safety at night, never having to worry about charging or replacing batteries at the end of a long day.
Integrated Brake Tailight. Every time the brakes are applied, the brake light will be activated through the main battery pack.
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
This thing is great for the price
- Eunorau is honored to have you as a customer.
This bike has a real quality feel...all components work smoothly and deliberately. Power comes in progressively in all the pedal assist positions and the throttle is easy to modulate. I recently did a 29 mile trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway involving 2000 feet elevation from my home and the experience was excellent... great power in the climbs and downhill speeds over 32 mph... good stuff. I highly recommend this bike for value and performance.
- We are delighted that you have selected Eunorau.
Great bike lots of power distance and nice ride. Looking at purchasing fenders for the front and the back also the rack that you folks are currently sold out. I Live in Hawaii so 90% of the time is nice 78 degrees and sunny. Looking forward to order the fenders and the rack when available. Big thanks to all the staff of Ejuice E-bikes support and sales team and also Tora the owner and founder of this magnificent e-bike for the support. Will order soon fenders front and back and the rack when back in stock. Thanks to a great team!!!!!!
- We value your business with. Thank you!
I bought the Meta275 commuter great bike I enjoy riding everyday. The staff is very helpful at the support. Delivery 5 days to my house. Everything you need to put the bike together comes along with the bike. I'm very happy that I went with Eunorau instead of the other companies I was looking at. Eunorau thank you very much. Scott P Sarasota FL.
- You have chosen wisely with Eunorau. Thank you!
Great bike for the money. Good customer support. Fast, quite and fun to ride
- Thank your for choosing Eunorau
- Battery: 48V 13Ah(optional second battery 14&17Ah)
- Range: 65-140 km (48V 13Ah battery+ second battery 17Ah)
- Motor: 48V 250W hub motor with max 45 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 130 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 168~185 cm
- Maximum Speed: 25 km/h
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V 14A
- Display: BC182 LCD display
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Charging Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 160 L x 30 W x 89 H
- Tyres: 27.5" × 2.6"
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc brakes levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: LED light
- Shifter: SHIMANO push-button 9 speed
- Brake Rotors: 180mm hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged aluminum alloy
- Freewheel: SHIMANO derailleur 9-speed freewheel
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Sensor: Torque sensor
- Saddle: JUSTGK saddle, Height to Ground 84-99CM
- Handlebar: Adjustable stem for comfort
- Front Light: LED light
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 42T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 27.5inch black Alloy
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
What Online Reviewers Say